Hope the training is going well for everyone. As the countdown says, only a few days to go now. Programmes are on sale around the area and are a great read as always. They will also be available at the start field on the day.
We have few extra items for the auction Kindly Donated by Hope Technology (IPCO) Ltd
- Pair of Hope Tech M4 brakes rrp.£390
2. 1 x box of Sh1t cleaner ( 12 x 1ltr bottles) rrp.£6.50 per bottle
3. Set of Hope freeride clothing ( shorts and top both medium) rrp.£95.
A few items have now been added to the auction below (SSDT Jackets etc)
Also please note the picture of the Barbour Jacket has changed – incorrect one posted previously.
Here are a few items that we have kindly been given for this year’s Scott Trial. We are hoping that those of you out there that cannot attend the auction from 8pm at Richmond Cricket Club, might like to send in a bid for some of these fantastic lots. Please fill in the form and email to: email@example.com Many more will be available later on this week and on the night!
A PDF file of this list is available to download here: List of items for website
Form for pre event bids available to download here: Pre Event Bidding Form
- Laia Sanz exclusive signed Montesa T Shirt – not available anywhere else! Kindly donated by Trials Central.
- Barbour International Jacket. Kindly donated by Barbour
- Takahisa Fujinami signed rider jacket – Kindly Donated by Takahisa Fujinami!
- Kindly donated by Barry Sleightholme.
- 1969 Scott Souvenir Programme.
- TMX News Scott report issues for years 1999, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009 (one copy each). 1999 one has Trial pages only.
- 1982 World Trials round programme (Wetherby DMC) – held 7 March at Bainbridge , Yorkshire.
- 1967 Motor Cycle News + 3 mystery riders photographed at Orgate & Whaw Bridge !
5. Meal for 2 at the Bridge Inn Grinton. Kindly donated by The Bridge
6. Meal Voucher for Shoulder of Mutton – Kirby Hill. Kindly donated by The Shoulder of Mutton.
7. 3 x ‘limited edition’ SSDT centenary soft shell jackets. These are quality ‘Result performance’ soft shell jackets which retail at about £50. Highest bidders get to choose the size and P&P will be thrown in for those not at the auction. Kindly donated by the SSDT.
Items Kindly Donated by Hope Technology (IPCO) Ltd
8. Pair of Hope Tech M4 brakes rrp.£390
9. 1 x box of Sh1t cleaner ( 12 x 1ltr bottles) rrp.£6.50 per bottle
10. Set of Hope freeride clothing ( shorts and top both medium) rrp.£95.
Richmond Motor Club are proud to anounce that they will be hosting a Scott Trial Supporters dinner at the Cricket Club in Richmond on the 13th November.
The evening function will be a black tie dinner dance and be totally charitable with all proceeds being donated to the air ambulance service.
Further details can be obtained from Anne Stones by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This function is open to all Scott supporters so book early to avoid disappointment.
A booking form available for download can be found below.
Closing date for tickets is 1st November.
Scott Trial Supporters Dinner Booking Form
Please find the final results for the Crackpot Trial 2010 available for download below:
Crackpot Trial 2010 Final Results