Please find attached amended results for todays Trial at Carlton: (Sorry Josh and Jamie) Carlton32019
Thank you for the donations recieved today which is going towards the people who suffered in the floods last week (raised £51.71 in the bucket today)
Richmond Motor Club would like to thank the Landowner, Observers, Clerk of the Course and helpers, Secretaries and anyone else involved in the running of today’s trial. Also thank you to all the riders for entering and riding today. Also a big thank you to Richmond Fire Brigade and all those who helped us today with the bike that set alight.
Future Events (full details of these events will be on the RMC Website):
As many of you are aware there were devastating floods in our area on Tuesday and our thoughts are with all those who have been affected.
Richmond Motor Club have their committee meeting on Tuesday evening where we will discuss what best way the club can help, including organising working parties for all members and trials riders in general and giving financial help. Please keep an eye on the website for more details as soon as we know what is most needed. Everybody is welcome at the meeting – 8pm at Richmond Cricket Club. Any suggestions very welcome.
Obviously any individuals wanting and able to help in the mean time please feel free!
As I am sure many of you will have guessed by the Facebook pictures and videos we are going to completely cancel the training school for now. We are sorry that we have had to do this and know there will be many disappointed young riders out there tonight but the flooding has been unprecedented and there really was no other choice.
Our thoughts are now with those in the dales who have been affected and we hope that everyone is safe.
Pam and Vicky are looking at the possibility of an alternative date later on in August so please watch this space for more information.
Following an update we are regrettably having to CANCEL the Wednesday 31st July Training school day. At the moment we are still hoping to run for one day on the Thursday, but this will be updated once we see how tomorrows weather is.
Please could all those who have a place at the training school send Pam a text on 07854287096 to let her know that you are aware of the cancellation.
Many thanks and our apologies for the lateness of this decision but thunderstorms and flash flooding are beyond our control!!
There has been a cloud burst in Reeth and currently it is impossible to get to Cogden Hall (the venue for the training school). The organisers can not get there either to decide whether it is going to be possible to hold the training at all. The forecast is for more thunder tomorrow.
Please keep an eye on the website and facebook for information as we get it, and we will let you know as soon as a decision is made later this evening.